One Simple Tool Can Improve Customer Satisfaction and Prevent Costly Claims.
By providing your customers with an inexpensive EDTM Thermo-Hygrometer, you empower them to maintain the right conditions in their homes to protect their investment in new windows and wood floors.
Why is a Thermo-Hygrometer necessary?Failure to keep Relative Humidity (RH) levels and Temperature in a proper range can damage wood window frames and cause condensation on the glass. High RH causes water to form on the windows leading the customer to believe their new windows are defective. High RH causes wood to expand which can result in cupping and even buckling in some situations. Low RH causes the wood to contract which can cause excessive shrinking, cracking, and gaps between the wood.
Condensation on the windows will lead to customers who are unhappy with your product and costly return visits to explain to the customer their house's humidity is too high. These issues could have been prevented with an inexpensive EDTM Thermo-Hygrometer.
Why should you provide this Thermo-Hygrometer?
It's all about education and professionalism. By providing a EDTM Thermo-Hygrometer to each customer, you:
- New Feature: Stores MIN and MAX values -
- Recalled/Reset at the touch of a button.
- Boost your credibility by educating them about the proper conditions for hardwood flooring and new windows.
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing the tools they need to care for their flooring and windows.
- Prevent problems before they happen instead of dealing with unhappy customers.
- Place your logo on the unit to remind the homeowners and guests where they got their flooring and windows.
Custom Branding Available
Place your logo at the bottom of the device for an added professional touch. You can customize the message on the box or even put your logo on the LCD screen. These customizations are available in 100 quantity and above, so call us at (419) 861-1030 for details.
The prices above are based on blank units without branding. For quantities of 100 and above, please contact us for a quote. Please specify in the Notes section which model you prefer when you order.
- Product Size...........................................4.25" tall and 2.25" wide
- Relative Humidity (RH) Range.............20% - 95%
- Relative Humidity (RH) Accuracy........+/- 3% from 20% to 70%
- Relative Humidity Display Resolution...1%
- Temperature Range..............................32° F to 140° F (0° C to 60° C)
- Temperature Resolution........................1°
User Manual Downloads
TH1901 | Thermo-Hygrometer
- Product Code: TH1901
- Availability: In Stock
- 5 or more $25.00
- 10 or more $19.00
- 50 or more $15.00
- 100 or more $11.00