Digital Tin Side Detector
The digital Tin Side Detector offers a new technology for identifying the tin surface of float glass. This new detector boasts a number of advantages over traditional bulb-style detectors:
- By placing the meter on both sides of the glass, the instrument will immediately determine which surface is the tin surface.
- The user no longer has to interpret the reflection of a bulb-style lamp on the surface of the glass to make a subjective guess as to which surface is the tin side.
- The TS2300 can be used in any lighting conditions.
- More rugged, portable and energy efficient than previous products of its kind.
- No need to frequently replace bulbs or batteries with this exciting new product.
- Helpful to glass processors: laminating, specialty coating, and printing.
- Great tool for use in production or in the lab.
- Perfect tool for identifying which side of glass to print on.