The Enhanced Infrared Camera Sales Kit
The SK1940 Enhanced Infrared Camera Sales Kit includes all the tools
How To Perform The IR Camera Sales Demonstration:
This demonstration approach can be seen in the video on the right-hand side of this page.
We recommend using the C5IR in combination with LIFETILE Temperature Targets which help show the protection your window product offers in a real-life scene - making your demonstration hit closer to home. The LIFETILE Temperature Targets have images printed on them to help customers visualize a living room, car interior, and other settings.
Put your glass or film sample in front of one temperature target and a competing sample in front of the other. Turn the Heat Lamp on and point the C5IR at each LIFETILE. Lower-performing glass will allow heat through that heats up the temperature targets, and you will see an infrared heat map superimposed over the image of the LIFETILE. Higher-performing glass or film will prevent heat from reaching the temperature target, and your customers will see the LIFETILE image with little or no heat on it.
With the infrared heat map shown as an overlay on the LIFETILE image, the Infrared Camera shows the performance of your window or film in a way that hits close to home for your customer.
ALL Window Samples now include a White Vinyl Wrap!
Entire Kit Contents:
- Compact Infrared Sales Tool C5IR
- Solar Transmission & BTU Power Meter SP2080 with Meter Stand SP2075
- Choice of Infrared Heat Lamp HL1040 or Infrared Heat Lamp with Flip-Up Base HL2040 (Each offered with 120V or 240V bulb options)
- Glass Sample Set GS1333 (Substitute for any other standard glass set at no charge)
- Architectural Scene LIFETILES LT1910 (Can be substituted for Automotive LIFETILES LT1915 at no charge)
- Acrylic Base HS2056 (holds LIFETILES, glass samples, and HEAT-SHEET in place for an organized and professional presentation)
- HEAT-SHEET® Temperature Demonstration Card HS2050
- Professional Carrying Case
Take the confusion out of getting all the needed accessories for a Sales Kit by getting this professional Sales Kit that holds and organizes everything you need. The SK1940 helps you turn an affordable Infrared Camera into a high-powered sales tool.
Please check back soon for more details or call (419) 861-1030 for immediate help.