Solar Spectrum Service & Sales Kit
The Solar Spectrum Field Service & Sales Kit covers all of your needs in the field, lab or office. Before beginning a sales presentation, the new kit allows you to accurately assess any project first. This can prevent mistakes before they cost you time, money and disappoint your customers. Furthermore, a sales technician that is properly equipped with inspection tools has already begun to communicate the quality and professionalism of their services before the sales presentation even begins!
The tools in the SK1840 kit can be broken down into three categories: Inspection Tools that help a sales technician assess a job, Analytical Sales Tools that communicate energy performance with tangible data, and Sensory Sales Tools that allows prospective clients to see and feel the energy performance of your products. Below is a breakdown of all the tools included in the SK1840 kit as well as links to each individual product for more detailed information.
- Glass-Chek PRO (# GC3001) - The Glass-Chek PRO allows you to identify the type of Low-E coating present in a window (if any) as well as the glass, air space, and overall IG thickness. The GC3001 gives the most extensive information about the characteristics and makeup of an existing window.
- Strengthened Glass Detector (# SG2700) - The SG2700 determines whether glass is tempered. This is important for replacing windows with the same type of glass as well as determining whether a window is eligible for certain services such as tinting and scratch repair.
Analytical Sales Tools:
- Solar Spectrum Transmission Meter (# SS2450) - Extensively and accurately communicate the energy performance of your window or film while comparing it to other products. The SS2450 is a professional tool that adds instant credibility to your sales presentation. The extensive measuring capabilities allow you to communicate the various benefits of your product with an extensive and compelling product demonstration.
- Solar Transmission & BTU Power Meter (# SP2065) - Use in combination with the Infared Heat Lamp and Glass Samples to compare how certain types of glass and coatings guard against solar radiation. The SP2065 can display BTU's or transmission percentage.
- Temperature Gun (# MT1575) - On sunny days, use the Temperature Gun to measure the surface temperature of your prospect's existing windows. Also, use alongside the included Infrared Heat Lamp and Glass Samples to demonstrate how your energy efficient window or film protects against heat transfer.
Sensory Sales Tools:
- Infrared Heat Lamp (# HL1040) or Infrared Heat Lamp with Flip-Up Base (# HL2040) - The Infared Heat Lamp is a vital aspect of both the Temperature Gun demonstration and the HEAT-SHEET® demonstration described below.
- HEAT-SHEET® Temperature Demonstration Card (#HS2050) - Our exclusive HEAT-SHEET® allows your prospects to see the heat that passes through inefficient glass. The visual demonstration is a unique complement to the tangible performance data shown with the analytical tools.
Glass Sample Sizes Have Increased From 6" to 7" Square!
Entire Kit Contents:
- Glass-Chek PRO GC3001
- Strengthened Glass Detector SG2700
- Solar Spectrum Transmission Meter SS2450
- Solar Transmission & BTU Power Meter SP2065
- Temperature Gun MT1575
- Choice of: Infrared Heat Lamp HL1040 or Infrared Heat Lamp with Flip-Up Base HL2040 (Each offered with 120V or 240V bulb options)
- HEAT-SHEET® Temperature Demonstration Card HS2050
- Stand for SP2065 Meter SP2075
- Sales Demonstration Base HS2056 - 8" x 10" Acrylic
- Glass Sample Set GS1333 Includes the following samples:
- 1 Single Pane Clear
- 1 Dual Pane Clear
- 1 Dual Pane Hard Coat Low-E
- 1 Dual Pane Double Silver Low-E (Soft Coat Low)
- 1 Dual Pane Triple Silver Low-E (Soft Coat Low)
- Professional Carrying Case