The Window Energy Meter "Preferred" Sales Kit
The SK1640 Sales Kit includes the Window Energy Meter
The Window energy Meter Displays Three Energy Performance Measurements:
|Low Number = More Fading Protection|
|High Number = Pleasant, Natural Light|
|Low Number = Lower Bills $|
The labeled performance numbers (shown above) help prove to your prospects that your window will benefit them:
- By the UV Performance number, the words "Fading Protection" remind customers that your window will protect their valuable belongings from UV damage.
- By the Visible Performance number, the words "Natural Daylight" remind customers that your window will still let in pleasant, natural light even while blocking the detrimental aspects of the sun's rays
- By the SHCG number, the words "Heating & Cooling Costs " bring the discussion back to the almighty dollar reminding them that your window product will keep more money in their own pockets.
ALL Window Samples now include a White Vinyl Wrap!
The SK1640 Sales Kit Includes:
- Window Energy Meter w/ SHGC WE2500
- Glass & IG Sample Set GS1332
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer MT1576
- Choice of: Infrared Heat Lamp HL1040 or Infrared Heat Lamp with Flip-Up Base HL2040
(Each offered with 120V or 240V bulb options)
- Professional Canvas Carrying Case
- Space for other additional tools