The Window Energy Meter "Preferred" Sales Kit
The SK1640 Sales Kit includes the Window Energy Meter which allows you to demonstrate the SHGC performance of your glass right in front of your customers' eyes! Simply slide glass samples into the opening of the meter and the UV Transmission %, Visible Light Transmittance, and SHGC performance will immediately appear. The kit also includes glass samples to compare against your window product as well as a Temperature Gun and Infrared Heat Lamp HL1040 for simple temperature demonstration.
The Window energy Meter Displays Three Energy Performance Measurements:
|Low Number = More Fading Protection|
|High Number = Pleasant, Natural Light|
|Low Number = Lower Bills $|
The labeled performance numbers (shown above) help prove to your prospects that your window will benefit them:
- By the UV Performance number, the words "Fading Protection" remind customers that your window will protect their valuable belongings from UV damage.
- By the Visible Performance number, the words "Natural Daylight" remind customers that your window will still let in pleasant, natural light even while blocking the detrimental aspects of the sun's rays
- By the SHCG number, the words "Heating & Cooling Costs " bring the discussion back to the almighty dollar reminding them that your window product will keep more money in their own pockets.
Glass Sample Sizes Have Increased From 6" to 7" Square!
The SK1640 Sales Kit Includes:
- Window Energy Meter w/ SHGC WE2500
- Glass & IG Sample Set GS1332 (GS1331 may be substituded by request)
- Temperature Gun MT1575
- Choice of: Infrared Heat Lamp HL1040 or Infrared Heat Lamp with Flip-Up Base HL2040
(Each offered with 120V or 240V bulb options)
- Professional Canvas Carrying Case
- Space for other additional tools