ShowerGuard Coating Detector
Quickly Identify ShowerGuard® Coatings in Production or at Installation
Guardian ShowerGuard® glass protects itself from corrosion and hard water buildup. ShowerGuard® is not coated on both sides of the glass. Therefore, installers can use the RD1661 meter to verify the ShowerGuard® coated surface is on the interior of the enclosure.
Prevent the loss of time and money involved with repairing an incorrect installation, and protect your reputation by doing a professional job. You can also use the meter to test the glass in front of your customers. This gives them assurance that the glass is installed properly.
OPTO-CLEAN Technology Ensures Accurate Readings
If the OPTO-CLEAN software detects the build-up of dirt on the lens of the meter that could affect the accuracy of the measurement. The meter displays a warning instructing the user to clean the lens. The warning stops once the lens is cleaned, so the operator knows the meter is working properly.
Easy Field Calibration Prevents Down Time
Under normal conditions, the meter rarely requires calibration. In the event that a calibration becomes necessary, the meter can easily be calibrated in the field. Error protection is built-in to confirm that a valid calibration has occurred. Typically, there is no need to send the meter back to the factory for calibration. This saves money and prevents down time.
- Test glass that is annealed or tempered
- Test glass at incoming or outgoing inspection
- Test glass during the manufacturing process
- Use the meter during installation to ensure the ShowerGuard® coating goes on the interior of the shower enclosure
- Use during follow-up field service calls if there are questions from the customer
- Meter can be re-calibrated in the field
- Backlit LCD display for any lighting condition
- Powered by standard 9-volt alkaline battery
- Automatic power-down feature extends battery life
- Use in "Single Test" or "Free Run" continuous mode
- User-friendly operation with step-by-step directions on how to use
- Ensure professional ShowerGuard® installation and give your customers peace of mind
- OPTO-CLEAN technology ensures accurate measurements every time
- Made in the USA
RD1661 | ShowerGuard Coating Detector
- Product Code: RD1661
- Availability: In Stock
- 5 or more $239.00
- 10 or more $229.00