Infrared Heat Lamp
The Infrared Heat Lamp is an essential part of a successful sale. The sun's radiation accounts for 70% of your customer's heating and cooling bill. While Freeze Spray demonstrations only deal with the secondary effect of conduction, the Heat Lamp demonstrates the sun's radiation first hand. Sell the concept of a hot sun (Heat Lamp) being controlled by your Low-E coated windows with our solar meters. Make the best first impression you can with our IMPROVED HL1040 Infrared Heat Lamp.
- 250 watt (red) Infrared Heat Lamp with metal cage -- Solar Simulation!!
- Engage your customer by letting them feel the heat and see the light
- Perfect compliment to our digital Solar Transmission & Power Meters
- Durable & professional ON/OFF power switch (rocker style)
- NEW: Mounting post designed for a stronger Heat Lamp
- NEW: Nickel Plating on all of the mounting hardware for an improved appearance
- Velcro Cord Wrap for convenient storage for the 15' power cord
- 15' Power cord to reach any outlet in your sales presentation area
- Mounted on a high quality white laminate plaque (9" X 5")
- Non-polarized power plug for universal use - Don't limit your applications
- HL1045 - 120V, 250Watt Bulb
- HL1046 - 240V, 250Watt Bulb: We now offer 240V versions for countries outside the USA.
HL1040 | Infrared Heat Lamp
- Product Code: HL1040
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $50.00