DS1670 DiamondGuard/ShowerGuard Dual Coating Detector
This NEW dual-purpose detector combines two instruments into one. Use the same device to identify the coated surface of glass for either the ShowerGuard or DiamondGuard coatings available from Guardian Industries.
Because the specialty coatings are not visible, it is impossible for manufacturers to accurately identify which surface of glass has the coating without a ShowerGuard or DiamondGuard Detector. With the simple push of a button, processors can confirm they are orienting their glass correctly during their builds.
This meter can also serve as a great service tool to confirm for customers they received what they paid for, and that it was installed correctly. The new design includes our popular OPTO-CLEAN software that monitors the condition of the meter and warns the user when it is necessary to clean the optical lens on the back of the instrument.
- Identify the coated side of Guardian's ShowerGuard® glass and DiamondGuard® glass
- Meter can be re-calibrated in the field
- Backlit LCD display for any lighting condition
- Powered by standard 9-volt alkaline battery
- Automatic power-down feature extends battery life
- User-friendly operation with step-by-step directions on how to use
- Easily switch between the two coating applications
- OPTO-CLEAN technology ensures accurate measurements every time
- Made in the USA