FLIR C5 INFRARED CAMERA (#C5IR) - Now with WiFi Capability
POCKET-SIZED Infrared Cameras have arrived. The NEW C5IR product
incorporates an infrared picture into a smaller package, with a higher resolution screen and a 5 MP digital camera. The C5IR has an improved thermal image resolution of 160 x 120, resulting in a 19,200 pixel image. This allows the product to provide much greater resolution, so you can see very defined color gradients that help you trouble shoot very specific problems in the field. Implement the sleek new C5IR camera into your sales presentations and field analysis. Become the expert and help your customer “SEE” the problems that are hidden in the framed area surrounding their windows. Many times the solution for a customer goes beyond replacing their windows, and now you can educate your customer by showing them the problems lurking behind their walls. It is even easier to identify problem areas, and upload both the infrared image and the actual digital picture to the FLIR Ignite cloud via the convenient WiFi capability included in the C5IR. The free software from FLIR allows you to create impressive reports with very little effort. Applications are endless for these amazing Infrared Cameras. You will find new applications on a regular basis.
Use the C5IR to demonstrate the outstanding performance your building product offers, and then use the same instrument to analyze the customers existing building. The C5IR has Wi-Fi capabilities to quickly upload all of the images to be stored and later downloaded conveniently from the camera.
- Many other building materials
The C5IR includes several value-added features over the C2IR including:
- 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) thermal image
- -4° F to 752° F (-20° to 400° C) temperature range
- 3.5" color LCD display
- 5 MP Digital Camera
- Internal memory and onboard FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity (with Wi-Fi)
- MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement for extra detail and clarity in real time
- User friendly design with simple operation
- Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
- Temperature measurement to quantify the color difference in the image
- Includes FLIR Tools software to help create simple reports that give compelling evidence for window replacement or other repairs
Call (419) 861-1030 for higher quantity pricing.